Are you ready for this?! I am!!!
What tools do I need?
**For this next part, I do have some affiliate links where I get a small commission when you purchase this product with the link. But I use the products anyway. I'm just basically sending you to a reputable shop where you can find them. ;)**
For this pattern, you'll only need basic tools you likely already have. There are some fun extra tools to help speed up the process which I'll share as well, but really all you need are some basic things.
- Cutting mat
- Rotary Cutter (I like Olfa, but it's up to you)
- Clover Hera Marker
- Clover Wonder Clips
- Long ruler
- Washi tape or masking tape (makes sewing small pieces easier)
- Iron of your choice and ironing mat/board
If you are looking to treat yourself or are short on time, these items you see above are super helpful.
- Creative Grids Stripology Ruler XL
- Clearly Perfect Slotted Trimmers
- Cluck Cluck Sew Diagonal Seam Tape
- Starch and a spray bottle for small pieces
- Quilter's Clapper (similar product)
Quilt Along Sponsor
Are you ready to quilt? Let's do this!!